|General Science MCQs CT past paper year 2016||Pedagogy Part of CT Past Paper Year 2016|
|English Part of CT Past Paper year 2016||Mathematics part of CT past paper year 2016|
26. Quaid-E-Azam joined all India Muslim league when the league adopted _____
b) Islamic ideology
c) Self rule
d) Idea of separate state
27. ________ were the two sons of Shah Wali Ullah who translated Holy Quran in Urdu.
Abdul Aziz and Rafi-Uddin
Rafi-Ud-Din and Abdul Ghani
Abdul Qadir and Rafi-Ud-Din
Abdul Aziz and Abdul Ghani
28. In 1947 East Pakistan produced ______ percent of the world jute
29. According to Indus water Treaty, Pakistan had to build _____ barrages
30. When ______ resigned as president of Awami league, Mujeeb became president.
A) Hussain Shaheed Suharwardy
B) Maulana Bashani
31. Import duties on British goods to India were abolished by _____
32. Day of Deliverance was celebrated by All India Muslim leagues to celebrate:
A. The acceptance of Muslim demands by the British
B. British retreat at the hand of Germany
C. The end of second world war
D. The end of congress Rule
33. Under PRODA complaints could be made to:
A. Governor General
B. Prime Minister
C. Secretary General
D. Chief Minster
34. Before Chaudhry Muhammad Ali was appointed prime Minister he was serving as
A_ Secretary General
B. Ambassador to the USA
C. Interior Minister
D. Finance Minister
35. Scientists’ estimate that the tectonic plates move about centimetre a year.
36. 180° degree longitude line is called:
A. Greenwich line
B. International Date line
C. Tropic of Cancer.
D. Tropic of Capricorn
37. Power generation stations use of the total natural gas produced in Pakistan.
A. One fifth
B. one fourth
C. one third
D. Almost half
38. The MOST valuable exports are usually:
B. Textile products
C. Food items
D. Manufactured goods
39. In his last expedition Columbus discovered:
D. Chile .
40. There are types of maps, used to locate a particular part of the world.
41. In South of Koh-i-Suliman, the Koh-i-Kirthar is stretched to separate
A. Baluchistan from Punjab
B. Balochis-tan from Sindh
C. KPK from Balochistan
D. KPK from Punjab
E. Kashmir from KPK
42. Many times at some places the wind starts blowing in circular motion which is called twister but if these rings of winds cover an area of several kilometers then it is called
43. Muhammad Bin Qasim defeated and took over Sindh in 712 A.D.
A. Raja Jaichand
B. Raja Jayapala
C. Raja jeipal
D. Rajalakhana ( Udaya )
E. Raja Dahir
44. On partition of Bengal, Muslims were
A. Distributed B. Disappointed C. Happy D. Sad.
45. In Nehru report, were suggested as a national language. A. Urdu B. English C. Bengali D. Hindi